Many of If you have pets then you know you have to clean up after them. Even if your pet is well trained, it still sheds and makes a mess. Dealing with this mess isn't too difficult, read on and learn how.
If you have stains like this in your house, you need to act as fast as possible in order to avoid the pet stains setting in or getting worse.
Below are some tips from House Cleaning Florence for removing these stains from clothing, upholstery, and carpets during the house cleaning.
Remove the Pet Stains from Fabric:
1. During the house cleaning process you need to run the fabric inside out under the cold water to get rid of cat or dog urine.
2. After that you shoud treat the stain with laundry detergent by soaking it in cold water for 30 minutes. Do not use the hot water.
Here's a hint: When house cleaning, be sure that the stain is completely gone after washing.
3. The next step in your house cleaning is to launder it in the hottest water that is safe for your fabric and get after the issue by using chlorine bleach or by using the color safe bleach.
Pet Stain Removal From the Upholstery:
1.During the house cleaning you wil need to clean up the feces or urine but try to be careful by not to spread the stain into the upholstery.
2. Next, you should mix two cups of cold water, one teaspoon of dishwashing liquid, and one teaspoon of vinegar to create a solution.
3. You can use the solution on the affected area with a sponge or dry a cloth.
4. Next, you need to dab the stained area until all of the liquid is absorbed.
5. When house cleaning, repeat these steps until all of the stain is absorbed.
6. If the stain is still there then you can use an eye dropper and apply some hydrogen peroxide and well as ammonia.
Caution: Before using ammonia and hydrogen peroxide you should test it in an inconspicuous location before you try it all over the upholstery.
7. Once you remove the stain, you can use tap water and a sponge to remove the cleaning solution and then you can dab dry.
Remove Pet Stains from Carpet:
In the house cleaning process, when it comes to removing pet stains from the carpet, hot water is the best. The key is to get to the stain as soon as possible after it occurs. First, soak the stain and then apply a cleaning solution. Try not to scrub the stain vigorously. Deep scrubbing can drive the stain more deeply in the carpets fibers. You should repeat this process multiple times until you get rid of the stain.
For more tips or if you don't have time for house cleaning process, call your local house cleaning Florence experts!